ESD means "Electrostatic Discharge" and refers to the sudden release of electrostatic energy between two electrically charged objects.
ESD can cause considerable damage to the product, especially with electronic devices, which is why ESD protection measures are of great importance here.
ESD coatings: Advantages at a glance
- Cost reduction by avoiding complaints
- Protection against electrostatic discharge
- Versatile applicability (corrugated board, EPP, foam)
- Avoidance of malfunctions
- General quality improvement
Our packaging solutions with possible ESD protection
ESD coatings can be used on corrugated cardboard, foam and EPP.